ATOMIC ABSORPTION SPECTROMETER: TRACE 1800
TRACE 1800 atomic absorption spectrometer. Utilizing a fully reflected optics system to avoid wavelength discrimination and a patented micro-injection system for flame AA, the TRACE 1800 represents the most advanced atomic absorption spectrometer currently on the market.
- Two direction eight (8) lamp turret with auto- switch and independent power supplies for up to 6 lamps simultaneous warm up & two high intensity power supplies.
- Auto-switch between flame (F) and graphite furnace (GF) atomizers provides a highly efficient software controlled process.
- Switchable single/true double beam optics ensures highly accurate, highly precise results under various conditions.
- Transversely heated GF tube with GF heating rate up to 3800 K/sec maintains a uniform temperature distribution and allows GF tube to quickly reach an appropriate isothermal state.
- Solid Teflon nebulizer chamber chemically inert, providing superior resistance to corrosive reagents.
- Universal XYZ auto sampler is compatible with all types of atomizers and provides access to any (customized or Aurora’s pre-defined) sample vials (F, GF, & VG).
- Online dilution enables automatic dilution from a single stock standard solution to create entire sets of calibration standards for both flame and graphite furnace.
- Full reflection optic design is highly efficient with no wavelength discrimination within full wavelength range, ensuring the highest image sharpness for each elemental analysis.
- Fast wavelength scan takes less than 100 seconds to scan from 185-900 nm providing results quickly enabling higher throughput.
- Micro-volume sample injection for flame AAS from 50-500 μL. Requires only 50 μL sample solution to complete a flame test. This enables high precision testing when sample sizes are limited.
- Integrated graphite furnace video camera system provides a convenient way to observe the sample injection procedure and drying stage.
- Full safety features GF cooling water flow and argon flow monitoring alarms, other safety features and auto-shutdown in case of power failure.
- Self-reverse and industry leading 1 KHz D2 background correction ensures the accuracy of results.
- Automatic acetylene flow rate control and optimization ensures hands-free operation, increasing productivity.
- Titanium burner head Durable construction ensures a long life with low interference.
- One of the highest analytical Performances: 2 ppm Cu gives 0.4 Abs in flame; 1 ppb Cd gives 0.3 Abs in graphite furnace
- Smart software includes cookbooks and automatic optimization
- Compliant with EPA and CSA rules as well as FDA title 21 part 11 requirements for electronic signatures
Flame AAS: Trace elements in agricultural products, food and beverages
Graphite AAS: Trace As, Cd, Pb, Cr and Pb in fish, rice and tobacco
Vapor/Hydride: Trace As,Hg and Pb in food additives and tobacco
Flame AAS: Trace elements in soils
Graphite AAS: Trace Cd, Pb, in sea water
Vapor/Hydride: Trace As,Hg and Pb in drinking water and lake water
Flame AAS: Zn,Cd and Pb in cosmetics and toys. Mn in steel
Graphite AAS: Cu in industrial material
Vapor/Hydride: Sb and As in electroplating fluids
Flame AAS: Fe in ore
Graphite AAS: Pb in petroleum products
Vapor/Hydride: Sb and As in ore
Flame AAS: Mg, Na and Ca in physiological saline
Graphite AAS: Ta and Pb in urine. Cr in capsules
Vapor/Hydride: Trace As and Hg in pharmaceuticals and traditional medicines