Handheld Mineral Analyser : Genius 7000 XRF
Genius 7000 XRF is designed for on-site analysis in the wild, featuring small, light, precise, rapid, safe, convenient water proof and long- standby time.
- Small power integral End-window miniature X-ray tube, large area beryllium-window silicon drift detector (SDD) (minimum resolution <139eV) and miniature Multi-Channel Digital Signal Processor, has significantly saved test time, improved the Detection Accuracy and reduced the errors, which enables the handheld analyzers to perform as Desktop Analyzers.
- Small in size and easy to carry.
- Direct testing, Rapid & Non Destructive Detection. It can directly analyze on the surface of the analytes, without needing of preparing samples and huge size of the analytes. Only 1-2 seconds are necessary to perform rapid hand-held analysis. Even for fine bench-top measurement, the result can be given in just 10 seconds with accuracy close to laboratory measurements. No destruction to samples
- Detection of Light elements
- Built-in HD camera, helps to visual the testing mineral vein and mineralized points directly
- Built-in Intensify Calibration Method
- Equipped with Professional Mineral Analysis software. Combining FP with EC software, it is easy for operation and acquiring wider application fields.
- Built in system, HD touch (resolution 640×480), digital multi-channel technology and SPI Data Transmission, accelerates Data Transmission and improves the counting ability.
- Multiple Safety Protection are designed: 1) Automatically X-rays will be shut off in 2 seconds when there is no sample in place. 2) Radiation level is much lower than the international safety requirements. 3) Thicker protective wall.
- Two Lithium batteries (7800mAH) are provided with maximum capacity can support 8-hour continuous operation. Wide-voltage AC charger and car charger are provided to ensure the test anytime and anywhere.
- Waterproof and Dustproof function provide the ability of working under high temperature and high humidity. Its body is made with high strength military material, which is moisture proof, anti-shock and pressure resistant.
- It can test several elements. Under common mineral mode, it can detect elements such as S, K, Ca, Sc, Ti, V, Cr, Mn, FE, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, As, Se, Rb, Sr, Zr, Nb, Mo, Ag, Cd, In, Sb, Hf, Ta, Re, W, Au, Hg, Pb, Bi, Cs. And it can detect more elements according to the customers’ requirements.
- Built in GPS system can record the data into GIS system, which is convenient for geological exploration and mineral in-situ testing. For instance, it helps to search the satellite signals, record the longitude, latitude, altitude and satellite number when testing and save these data accompanied with the test report.
- Quickly test a big range of mining area, effectively detect the land belt mode and locate and map minerals distributions, doing great help for mining rich mineral area in primary
- Test raw ore, concentrate and tails during the washing process
- Identification of raw ores and concentrate when purchasing
- Testing of light elements such as Mg, Al, Si, P, and S etc.
- Rapidly circle the core mineral vein for key mining and quickly distinguish grades of ores, sub-prime ores, and non ores. Thus improve the productivity rate of mine and greatly reduce the expenses of chemical examination and transportation
Request a Quote