Heavy metals in Soil Handheld Analyzer: Genius 9000 XRF
Genius 9000 XRF is designed for on-site analysis in the wild, featuring small, light, precise, rapid, safe, convenient water proof and long- standby time.
- Small power integral End-window miniature X-ray tube, large area beryllium-window silicon drift detector (SDD) (minimum resolution <139eV) and miniature Multi-Channel Digital Signal Processor, has significantly saved test time, improved the Detection Accuracy and reduced the errors, which enables the handheld analyzers to perform as Desktop Analyzers.
- Small in size and easy to carry
- Direct testing, Rapid & Non Destructive Detection. It can directly analyze on the surface of the analytes, without needing of preparing samples and huge size of the analytes. Only 1-2 seconds are necessary to perform rapid hand-held analysis. Even for fine bench-top measurement, the result can be given in just 10 seconds with accuracy close to laboratory measurements. No destruction to samples
- Detection of Light elements
- Built-in HD camera, it supports more accurate positioning, achieving precise testing to tiny particles like pin.
- Built-in Intensify Calibration Method ensures simple deviation calibration caused by different geometry shapes and inhomogeneous structure density
- Equipped with Professional Soil Analysis software. Combining FP with EC software, it is Easy for Operation and Acquiring wider application fields.
- Built in system, HD touch (resolution 640×480), digital multi-channel technology and SPI Data Transmission, Accelerates Data Transmission and improves the counting ability.
- Multiple Safety Protection are designed: 1) Automatically X-rays will be shut off in 2 seconds when there is no sample in place. 2) Radiation level is much lower than the international safety requirements. 3) Thicker protective wall.
- Two Lithium batteries (7800mAH) are provided with maximum capacity can support 8-hour continuous operation. Wide-voltage AC charger and car charger are provided to ensure the test anytime and anywhere.
- Waterproof and Dustproof function provide the ability of working under high temperature and high humidity. Its body is made with high strength military material, which is moisture proof, anti-shock and pressure resistant.
- Simultaneously it can detect the elements such as Ti, V, Cr, Mn, FE, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn, As,Se, Cd, Sb, Hg, and Pb. And it can detect more elements according to the customers’ requirements.
- Applied for soil pollution testing caused by Hg, Cd, Pb, As, Cu, Zn, Ni, Co and V
- Rapid tracing of abnormal pollution and effectively searching and circling pollution areas
- Rapid on site & in situ testing of heavy metals in soil
- Rapid classifying various kinds of residential lands, commercial lands and industrial lands into 3 levels, named level 1, level 2 and level 3
- Connection of PDA to GIS system for drawing maps
- Equipped with digital multi-channel technology, it operates more rapid qualitative and quantitative analysis. Designed with high statistical counting rate, it greatly improves the stability of the instrument which is more important for heavy metal testing, because of low content of heavy metal in soil
- Outstanding resolution greatly reduces the interference of arsenic and iron to lead and nickel. Its extremely low detection limit perfectly fits to heavy metals detection for environment protection
Request a Quote