Portable ED-XRF Analyser: SpectroScout
SPECTROSCOUT provides precision and accuracy at a wide range of concentration levels, typically present in precious metals alloys.
Detector: It also offers rapid (30-300 second) readout. The first analysis results are displayed after a few seconds of measurement and are typically already quite accurate for standard alloys. If additional minor or trace elements are present a longer measurement time is required for high precision.
Analysis: Its performance makes SPECTROSCOUT a superb choice for small shops or portable use, or an ideal backup system for larger operations.A Spot Size of 2 mm is used as alternative when analyzing alloys (e.g. Ag based alloys) where a spot size of 1 mm may not be representative.
Software: Simplified software supplies a touchscreen interface and predefined application packages.Unique iCAL calibration takes just 1 sample and only 5 minutes for standardization. Light weight (11 kg/24.25 lb) and small size (270 x 306 x 306 mm/10.7 x 12.1 x 12.1 in) provide a compact footprint and easy portability.The integrated video system helps offer 1 mm spot testing for precise evaluation of mixed alloys.
- In-Situ Analysis of Traces, Minor and Major Elements in Rocks and Soils with a Portable XRF Spectrometer
- Analysis of Precious Metal Alloys
- Environmental Monitoring and Geochemical Exploration with a Portable EDXRF Spectrometer
- Analysis of Soil and Sewage Sludge with a Portable EDXRF Spectrometer
- Analysis of Aqueous Samples with a Portable EDXRF Spectrometer
- Fast and Accurate Determination of Rh, Pd, and Pt in Used Automobile Catalysts with a Portable EDXRF Spectrometer
- Analysis of Sulfur in Fuels according to ASTM D4294 with a Portable EDXRF Spectrometer
- Analysis of Oil-Based Samples with a Portable EDXRF Spectrometer