Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrometer-ICP OES
Multiple Element Analyser
The ICP OES has high quality optical design which integrates a high density holographic grating and one meter focal length associated with the unique Total Plasma View feature offers the highest resolution of the market along with high sensitivity and stability for the most demanding applications.
- Unique Plasma Torch Design for Most Versatile and Accurate Analyses
- Its high quality optical design which integrates a High Density Holographic Grating and One Meter Focal Length associated with the unique Total Plasma View feature offers the highest resolution of the market along with high sensitivity and stability for the most demanding applications.
- Radial Viewing and Total Plasma View providing Lowest Detection Limits in ICP-OES spectrometry
- Unique Sheath Gas Feature for unrivaled stability on samples with High Total Dissolved Solids Content, up to 30% dissolved solids
- Continuous Wavelength Coverage from 120 to 800 nm with Far UV option for improved sensitivity for halogens analysis or alternative wavelengths
- Unmatched Spectral Resolution minimizing interferences with <5 pm for wavelengths in the range 120-320 nm
- Optional Dual Grating System, offering <6pm resolution up to 450 nm for line-rich matrices such as rare earth elements, geological or precious metals applications
- Unique Hi Stab Device to achieve exceptional stability for demanding applications
- Patented HDD® detection providing sub-ppb to percent level in a single analysis
- Dynamic range of up to 10 orders of magnitude using Image
- Optional 0.5m or 1m polychromator for simultaneous analysisImage Navigator
- Full spectrum display with multiple spectra display capability
- Visual comparison with overlaid spectra display capability
- Automated qualitative and semi-quantitative analysisMASTER, find easily the right wavelengths
- MASTER facilitates the method development by performing automatically selection of appropriate lines according to the concentration range of each element and the matrix.
- MASTER is based on the proprietary S3-base developed with real ICP spectra acquisitions and containing more than 50,000 wavelengths identified with full spectroscopic data.
- Automatic wavelength selection
- Synthetic spectra display
- Sensitivity, dynamic range and interference level criteria to adjust line selection S3-base viewer
- S3-base viewer displays the entire S3-base database to help with identification of emission lines in unknown samples
- Full S3-base database available
- Display of analyte wavelength and its relative intensity and detection limit
- Display of the list of potential emission lines, including plasma inherent lines, in the vicinity of a selected wavelength with their relative intensities and detection limits
- Graphic display of analyte emission line and potential emission lines for facilitated identification
|Radio-frequency, solid-state 40.68 MHz, water-cooled
|160 – 800 nm
|Thermally stabilized, 1 meter focal length with
2400 g/mm grating used in the 1st and 2nd order
|<5 pm for 160-320 nm and <10 pm for 320-800 nm.|
|Fully demountable torch with 3 mm i.d. alumina injector and quartz tubes
|Concentric glass nebulizer and glass cyclonic spray chamber, 3 channel peristaltic pump
- Autosampler AS-500 with optional rinse station Argon humidifier.
- Introduction system kits for improved performance (small volume, organics, Hydrofluoric acid, high total dissolved solids).
- Concomitant Metals Analyzer for simultaneous measurement of hydride forming elements and other elements.
- Oxygen kit for alkali elements in organics.
Food & Beverage